What We Offer
The staff at the Institute For Transition And Change has been in practice for over 20 years, serving clients across the East Bay and greater San Francisco Bay area. We offer in family therapy, school based therapy, and learning and behavioral assessments for educational and court mandated purposes.
We specialize in a number of areas, including:
- Domestic and other types of violence
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Attachment Disorders
- Foster children and families
- Learning disabilities and developmental delays
- Behavioral analysis and assessment
- Psychological testing
- Immigration issues
Working with Crime Victims. If you or someone you know has witnessed or been a victim of crime, please contact us. You may be eligible for free therapy services through the California Victim Compensation Program. Contact us today and we’ll help you take the necessary steps to begin the healing process.